close

 

 

oblivious

adjective

not conscious of something, especially what is happening around you

(尤指對周圍發生的事情)毫不在意的,毫無知覺的,未察覺的

Absorbed in her work, she was totally oblivious of her surroundings.她專心於工作,對周圍的一切毫無知覺。

 

cut sb some slack

informal

 

to not judge someone as severely as you usually would because they are having problems at the present time

方便;對網開一面

"Andrew's late again." "Cut him some slack - his wife just had a baby."「安德魯又遲到了。」「對他就網開一面吧——他妻子剛生小孩」

 

(source: https://dictionary.cambridge.org/zht/)

以下是修過文法的句子:

Dads don't automatically become Dads the moment they're born. It was my first time being a Dad. So... that's why, my daughter, please cut us some slack.      
爸爸我也不是一生下來就是爸爸,爸爸也是頭一次當爸爸。 所以...女兒稍微體諒一下

In some ways, one's family is the most oblivious. But what's so important about knowing? In the end, what helps you overcome obstacles isn't brains,but someone who'll take your hand and won't let you go. All in all, that's family.    
某些方面來說 或許家人才是最不懂的。但懂不懂有那麼重要嗎?最終消除隔閡的,不是無所不知的腦袋,而是手牽著手,永不放手的那顆心。總的說來  ,那才是家人。

Even for heroes, even if it's an even greater hero,the people they go back to in the end are family. The scars we receive from the outside world, the scars we receive from life experiences... even the scars that we receive from family... Those who'll embrace you and be on your side until the end, afterall, are  family.
別說是英雄,哪怕是最厲害的英雄,最後也會回到家人身邊。
在外面的世界所受的傷害,在生活中留下的傷疤, 甚至是家人留給我們的傷痕 ...那些會擁抱我們、永遠支持我們的,終究是家人。

備註: The scars we receive from the outside world, the scars we receive from life experiences... even the scars that we receive from family...(此句文法不正確,但我想保留原來的語氣,所以不改)

 

 

以下是利用(Language learning with Netflix) 下載的原始字幕 (文法不全是正確的)

1:03:29    This day wasn't that special of a day.     這一天也沒有什麼特別的

1:03:33    The misery of being the second daughter was always like this.    身為二女兒的悲哀一直都是這樣

1:03:39    Just like all the middle children in the world,        就像世界上所有的老二一樣

1:03:41    because an elder sister was the oldest and a younger sibling was the youngest,        因為姐姐是老大,弟弟是老么

1:03:45    I always had to yield to them.        所以我總是得讓他們

1:03:50    Even so, I thought that my mom and dad were aware of how much I'd sacrificed.     就算如此,我以為 爸媽知道我有多麼犧牲

1:03:58    But that wasn't the case.        原來不是如此

1:04:04    In some ways,        某些方面來說

1:04:07    one's own family is the most oblivious.  或許家人才是最不懂的

 

....

 

1:20:41    Happy birthday, my Deok-sun.        祝我的德善生日快樂

1:20:45    Look at that! Eighteen candles already?        天啊,蠟燭已經18根了?

1:20:48    When did my daughter grow up so much?    我女兒什麼時候長這麼大了?

1:20:57    Dad and Mom are...       爸爸媽媽…

1:20:59    sorry.       對不起妳

1:21:04    It's because we didn't know.   因為我們不知道

1:21:08    When your sister was born, we were worried about how to teach her.        妳姐姐出生的時候 我們擔心要怎麼教

1:21:12    When you were born, we were worried about how to raise you. 妳出生的時候,我們擔心要怎麼養

1:21:16    And when No-eul was born,    餘暉出生的時候

1:21:18    we were worried about how to shape him into a good person.    我們擔心要怎麼把他教育成好人

1:21:25    Dads don't automatically become dads 爸爸我也不是一生下來

1:21:27    the moment they're born.      就是爸爸

1:21:30    It was my first time being a dad.    爸爸也是頭一次當爸爸

1:21:34    So... 所以

1:21:36    that's why, my daughter, please cut us some slack.       女兒稍微體諒一下

1:21:41    My daughter grew up     我女兒長大

1:21:43    to be so pretty.        變得這麼漂亮

1:21:48    When did you become such a pretty young lady?  妳什麼時候長得這麼漂亮的?

1:21:52    You were even on TV.      還上了電視

1:21:55    Looking so pretty, with makeup on.        化妝看起來漂漂亮亮

1:22:02    Anyway, when my Deok-sun gets married,    話又說回來,我們家德善要是嫁人

1:22:06    how will I live? I'll be so miserable.       爸爸會好難過,我該怎麼活下去?

 

1:22:49    In some ways, one's family is the most oblivious.  某些方面來說 或許家人才是最不懂的

1:22:54    But what's so important about knowing?       但懂不懂有那麼重要嗎?

1:22:58    In the end, what helps you overcome obstacles isn't brains, 最終消除隔閡的

1:23:01    but someone   不是無所不知的腦袋

1:23:04    who'll take your hand and won't let you go.  而是手牽著手,永不放手的那顆心

1:23:11    In the end, that's family. 歸根究柢,那才是家人

 

1:23:17    Even for heroes, even if it's an even greater hero,       別說是英雄,哪怕是最厲害的英雄

1:23:20    the people they go back to in the end is family.    最後也會回到家人身邊

1:23:28    The scars we receive from the outside world,       在外面的世界所受的傷害

1:23:35    the scars we receive from life experiences...        在生活中留下的傷疤

1:23:41    Even the scars that we receive from family. The people who'll embrace you      甚至是家人留給我們的傷痕 那些會擁抱我們

1:23:45    and be on your side until the end.  永遠支持我們的

1:23:48    In the end, it is family.    終究是家人

 

arrow
arrow
    文章標籤
    看韓劇學英文
    全站熱搜

    nicetoall0402 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()